version 2.0.1, March 15, 2017
- Build: 1098
- Filename: SkyHistorySetup.exe
- Size: 3,91 MB
- MD5 checksum: 755D4D1E0D597250FEABD6C2FE1676FA
- SHA1 checksum: 86D697D9206BCB401C12897EF42B7C11746C9B89
- Skype 6.13.0 or higher.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (both platforms x64 and x86).
- At least a 1GHz processor, 256 MB RAM.
- 20MB of free disk space at system drive.
- Support of Skype version 6.13.0 and higher.
- Ability to store and manage Skype conversations.
- Ability to import all-time Skype history.
- Added ability to define Skype Contacts whose history should be tracked or ignored at any time.
- Ability to change SkyHistory database location.
- Added ability to select important messages and add them to bookmarks.
Technical support and one year free update is available only for the commercial version of SkyHistory. See SkyHistory license agreement. The free version allows the export of 5-day Skype chat archive and facilitates the view of old Skype messages. Note, that the commercial version of SkyHistory allows all-Skype history import as well as bookmark application and filtering opportunity.
Our customers are our top priority, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with our software.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to drop us a line to