version 2.1.1, May 23, 2018
- Build: 1130
- Filename: SkyHistorySetup.exe
- Size: 3,94 MB
- MD5 checksum: C17C5F31DC565C222A03D0B4D0E2D7EE
- SHA1 checksum: EF7FA6DC1A9AA5C5C9CF1AC8F2C2BE3DEC0476A4
- Warning! The current version of SkyHistory is not compatible with the latest modern-style Skype version. This version of SkyHistory supports Skype Classic only (from 6.21 to 7.41). To use SkyHistory with new Skype 8, please wait for the update to version 3.0.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (both platforms x64 and x86).
- At least a 1GHz processor, 256 MB RAM.
- 20MB of free disk space at system drive.
- Export chat history to Excel CSV option.
- Support of Skype version 6.13.0 and higher.
- Ability to store and manage Skype conversations.
- Ability to import all-time Skype history.
- Track/Ignore Skype contacts’ chat history.
- Ability to change SkyHistory database location.
- Bookmarking option for important messages.
Commercial version includes 1 year technical support and free updates. Read carefully License Agreement. The free version allows the export of 5-day Skype chat archive and facilitates the view of old Skype messages. Note, that the commercial version of SkyHistory allows all-Skype history import as well as bookmark application and filtering opportunity.
Our customers are our top priority, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with our software.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to drop us a line to